Monday, January 15, 2007

"It's hard work, but it feels good!" ~A.K.E.

My place of work the past two weeks has varied only slightly. When I'm writing, though, I usually spread out at the kitchen table because it is bigger than my desk in my room. As you can see, I can be kind of messy. The good news is that I have two papers done and only one to go. The scary thing, though, is that the last one is due Saturday morning. I'm in high-gear! It's not a joke! "It's hard work, but it feels good!" Thus saith, A.K.E.! :-)

2 comments:

Anna Kate Ellerman said...

Darn right! Although it's after 1:00 a.m., so the feel-good part is up for debate. AKE saith this too. ;)

Emily said...

Hi Shannon!
So, I haven't checked your blog for awhile because for a few months there you were just as bad at keeping it up as I am with mine! But it's fun to read your updates again - and guess what, today I sent off my 10th and final PhD program application! A few on the east coast but the only one in close-ish proximity to you is Columbia... I'll keep you posted on what happens!

Much love, Emily