Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Random Ramblings...

Okay, I know you are probaby saying to yourself, "Isn't that what she's always up to on this blog of hers?" but give me a moment.
1. Filling out the form correctly the first time around saves you a lot of time and hassle.
2. I've been linked on Heavy Duty Power and am feeling pretty special right now.
3. One paper down, two to go--one of which I will commence writing tomorrow at 8am. YES!!!
4. I love going grocery shopping.
5. Sometimes rambling to a friend while you are supposed to be studying is really helpful.
6. It all gets done in the end so don't stress.
7. Adding cut up orange slices to a spinah salad with a nice homemade vinegarette dressing is remarkably refreshing.
8. Why was today a no mail day? :(
9. Thank goodness for protective cases for iPods--never leave home without one!
10. A mere 30 minutes of snow flurries is way too tempting and mean!

Okay! I'm done! Back to the grind!

No comments: