Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Coming back to Princeton in September

The experience Jen and I had of flying to Newark and then taking the train to Princeton was a memorable one indeed. I'll spare you the gory details, but a picture's worth a 1000 words!!!



Ahhh, relaxing among just a few of my many boxes before I begin the mad process of setting up digs... Who knows why I'm in a skirt! A girl's gotta look cute though, right?!




Jen, why do you look so interested? Oh, what? You got up at the crack of dawn to drive into NYC with Shannon and then sit in line for 6 hours in Central Park for free tickets to Mother Courage starring Meryl Streep! Now I get it! Memories.....



This is our happy, post-waiting in line, "we got tickets to see Meryl" happy face. If I look a little pale with disheveled hair it is because one of my bags was still missing at the airport with all of my toiletries. Don't worry, though. I had on deodorant that day! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my delightful "across the hall" roommates from seven (?) years ago!! time flies...loving the bloggin' - keep it up!