Saturday, December 16, 2006

Merry, mery, merry, merry Christmas!

Oh the secrets that were told! Last year, my friend, Millason, helped Aramark cater the annual faculty Christmas party at the house of the President of Princeton Theological Seminary. She worked the coat check and had the funniest stories about seeing the "before" and "after" professors--i.e., seeing them before and after booze! As you can see from the picture, I was quite intent on taking it all in. I was so entertained by her stories that I decided right then and there--back in December 0f 2005--that come next December I was going to work the faculty Christmas party come hell or high water! :-)

Yep! Just got home! It was highly entertaining... Let's just say, the professors like to get loosened up by a little vino. I myself got to bring home two bottles, along with a nice little tip for working the coats so efficiently. Yeah, baby! It was truly a merry time!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I love this picture of you two. Seriously. It's as if you have your own personal photographer following you around. Who took it? (thanks for the Christmas card, friend!)

Millason said...

MEREDITH, Nolan took the picture of us, so yeah we did have a professional photographer following us around.
P.S. Shannon, I love you! I will write when I'm not being worked to death.